Developers wanted #ReactJS
Wanted: Experienced front end engineer
We rely on internal and external transfer of knowledge. Giving workshops, visiting expeditions, fairs, or meetups as well as interacting with the community should be no problem for you.
- Experience with React or Elm
- Willing to write unit tests for your code with testing tools like Mocha, Sinon, Chai, etc.
- At least basic understanding of Functional Programming
- Experience with (or interested in) working with Redux
- Experience with (or interested in) working with CSS Modules
Our stack is built around NPM, Webpack and Babel. We are writing modern, modular ES6/7 and are using React in production in various projects.
- Individual responsibility for developing and enhancements of React components
- Operation on various national and international projects
- Opportunity to maintain and contribute to Open Source projects. We love Open Source!
- A talented team looking for new challenges
- For your personal well-being: Massages, coffee, sweets, fruits and of course a table soccer
- Personal education & training in form of visiting various events or courses as well as internal workshops
We offer you a part- or full-time job and the ability of co-working as a freelancer. Also remote work is possible, as we have colleagues in Spain, Slovenia and Germany. The monthly salary for 38 hours per week is EUR 2.800 - 4.000, overpayment possible. The final amount relates to the type of employment and skills.
If you are interested in a new challenge, please send us your CV including some references (e.g. link to your GitHub account) and your preferred type of employment. Or just get in otuch with us via @zensations or firstname.lastname@example.org.