Is your website accessible and are you therefore meeting the requirements that are made on companies nowadays? Within the scope of our Zensibility Website Check we put your website on the acid test in terms of the ideal accessibility (for all your customers).
In one of the first steps we create an individual offer on the basis of the website material you provide us with (number of pages, templates etc.). If you want an already existing website to be tested regarding possible barriers or if you have an accessible but yet untested website, a website check makes perfect sense.
We determine, if your website is in compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and send you a report containing possible problems or deficits concerning optimization, performance, usability, semantics and accessibility.
How the website check works:
- First counseling interview
- Evaluation of the needs of your individual accessibility check
- Test of the website in diverse browsers and on common operating systems with screen readers
- Writing a test report based on the success criteria of the WCAG 2.0
- Optionally: follow-up workshop
Advantages of the accessibility check:
- Enduring increase in usability and performance
- Guaranteed accessible information and content
- Positive impact on SEO
- Increase in reach
- Decrease in efforts of development due to high-performance features
Request your offer
We can draw upon many years of experience in designing and testing of accessible websites and we are glad to offer you a first counseling interview free of charge. Have a look at all our offers and contact us via email or call us on +43 1 8900179 for your individual offer. Click here for more good reasons for the implementation of an accessible website.