We rely on internal and external transfer of knowledge. Giving workshops, visiting expeditions, fairs, or meetups as well as interacting with the community should be no problem for you.
- Experience with React or Elm
- Willing to write unit tests for your code with testing tools like Mocha, Sinon, Chai, etc.
- At least basic understanding of Functional Programming
- Experience with (or interested in) working with Redux
- Experience with (or interested in) working with CSS Modules
Our stack is built around NPM, Webpack and Babel. We are writing modern, modular ES6/7 and are using React in production in various projects.
- Individual responsibility for developing and enhancements of React components
- Operation on various national and international projects
- Opportunity to maintain and contribute to Open Source projects. We love Open Source!
- A talented team looking for new challenges
- For your personal well-being: Massages, coffee, sweets, fruits and of course a table soccer
- Personal education & training in form of visiting various events or courses as well as internal workshops
We offer you a part- or full-time job and the ability of co-working as a freelancer. The monthly salary for 38 hours per week is EUR 2.800 - 3.000, overpayment possible. The final amount relates to the type of employment and skills.
If you are interested in a new challenge, please send us your CV including some references (e.g. link to your GitHub account) and your preferred type of employment. Or just get in otuch with us via @zensations or email@example.com.